When you think about a wedding tiara, you usually think diamonds or pearls. But a new kind of tiara is becoming big. Far from the cool elegance of diamonds or the smooth whiteness of pearls, flower tiaras and decorative wreathes are becoming popular. There are many different kids that would suit any wedding style.
1. Simple – The simple flower tiara is one that is more like a white headband with a decorative flower placed to one side. Usually white silk; this flower can make a great statement.
2. Small – The tiny flower pattern made of pearls, diamonds, or just shiny silver is quite popular, especially when paired with a veil or complex lace dress.
3. Touch of Color – Add a touch of color to a plain silver tiara with some blue flowers. Then you have the “something blue” you need too!
4. Large – Go bold with large flowers created from diamonds or silk for a tiara. Both retro and chic, this look is great for all sorts of styles.
5. Classic – The classic gold wreath look may fit in well with a Greek or Roman themed wedding. All hail Caesar!
6. All Flowers – A complete silk flower (or fresh flower) tiara is a bold move, but can be a beautiful accessory, especially in a garden wedding.
7. Branch Out – Another good idea for a floral tiara is one where branches spread out, covering more of the hair. This creates a cool effect that can compensate for the lack of a veil.
If you opt out of having a veil a floral tiara can be a great way to add a touch of softness to your wedding. Check it out and see if a floral wedding tiara is for you!
Allison once she graduated from college, as it allowed her to combine her two passions: writing and children. She has enjoyed furthering her writing career with www.nannyclassifieds.com . She can be in touch through e-mail allisonDOTnannyclassifiedsATgmail rest you know.
Vogue Meisel Renaissance