Edwardian Diamond and Platinum Louis XVI Style Tiara Provenance: Phipps family.- 1st Dibs
1. A pearl and diamond tiara / bracelet / brooch combination. The old brilliant-cut diamond target cluster set to the centre with an 11.5mm bouton pearl, between rows of tapering old brilliant-cut diamond trefoils with single-cut diamond borders, diamonds approx. 15.80 cts total, brooch, hair ornament and tiara fittings. (Bonhams)
2. An Elegant Art Deco Diamond Tiara by Monture Boucheron, Circa 1937. sothebys.com
3. AN ANTIQUE DIAMOND TIARA Designed as old-cut diamond collets, with a detachable central diamond spray, to the scroll motifs, diamond line and scroll band, mounted in silver and gold, the two back sections detachable, mounted on a later black velvet cap, with five hair fittings and three brooch fittings, circa 1890.
4. Chaumet Diamond Tiara, 19th Century
5.This Belle Epoque old-cut diamond tiara commissioned by Italian jeweller Filippo Chiappe, for the wedding of Count Carlo Raggio (Genoese royal) and Marchioness Tea Spinola in 1909.
6. Belle Epoque Sapphire And Diamond Tiara.
7. Belle Epoque openwork diamond tiara by Chaumet c1905. Detaching to form three smaller brooches. The central heart shaped diamond ~ 5.5cts suspended within a "double L" monogram to a wreath surround, emanating floral side sprays, detachable swags and two pendant drops, millegrain set throughout with round
diamonds. | Provenance: Commissioned for Dolores (Lolita) de Yturbe (1871-1939), also known as 'La Belle Mexicaine', by her husband the Mexican Ambassador to Madrid, Spain.